Core Spreads Review – Company Information
This Core Spreads Review looks to summarise all the information required to make your trading choice.
Core Spreads are aimed at removing all the noise from the usual trading sites. No tools or analysts – They expect the customer to already be looking at the best analysis sites and already have their own tools or chart sources.
Instead, Core Spreads are focused on permanently tight, fixed spreads and let you get on with it.
Core Spreads is owned by Finsa Europe Ltd who are authorised by the FCA and registered in England and Wales
Spreads and Leverage
A small snapshot of the spreads currently offered.
Minimum orders levels of 1 £/$/€ on CoreTrader and 1 lot on MT4
Zero commission on spreads.
Applicable CFDs are £1/$1.5/€1.3 per lot per leg
Guaranteed stops from 3pts
Overnight holding of 2.5%+-Libor
Promotions, Bonuses and Loyalty Schemes
- CoreTrader Welcome Bonus uncapped at 50% up to £30,000 and 25% thereafter (CoreTrader platform only) with no complicated release criteria
- CorePoints loyalty scheme. Traders earn CorePoints that, at the end of the month, will determine the spread or commission rebate% for the following month. Traders receive corepoints for the spread on their CoreTrader platform, or for commission on the MT4 platform. CorePoints can also be given if you interact with Core Spreads on your social media network
- Refer-a-Friend bonus of £125 and 5000 CorePoints (Ts&Cs apply)
Available via phone, email, Live Chat and social networks 24/5 from Sunday 10pm (UK) to Friday 10pm
The most popular WorldWide indices, UK, US, European markets, FX, commodities. Easily searchable.
- CoreTrader 2 is Core Spreads unique spread betting platform available online and on mobile offering fixed spreads across 1000’s of markets. Demo account is available
- MT4. Core Spreads also offers the MT4 platform which is available via desktop or mobile
Core Spreads is available for GBP EUR and USD deposits
Links to recommended sites
Tools and Resources
Links to recommended sites
Deposit and Withdrawals
- There is no minimum deposits and no withdrawal or deposit charges (2 free bank transfers per month)
- Deposits can be made via debit card, credit card, bank transfer or moneybookers/Skrill
- There is no inactivity charge
If all you want to do is trade (via spreads) then Core Spreads is the place to be. No-frills, zero commissions, no deposit/withdrawals charge and tight spreads, Core Spreads is slim-lined and easy to use with their own Core Trader platform or MT4. An excellent uncapped Welcome Bonus is available and an ongoing loyalty scheme
If you want all the bells and whistles in the same place then it might be more frustrating since you have to go outside the site for all the tools and analysis you might require.