Plus 500 Review
This Plus 500 Review looks at the company and the services it offers. Plus 500* offers a strong and reliable platform and is fully regulated in its relevant markets.
- Plus500 UK LTD* is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.(FRN 509909).
- Plus500 CY LTD* is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.(License No. 250/14).
- Plus500 AU LTD* AFSL #417727 issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents.
- Plus500 Ltd* is listed on the AIM, section of the London Stock Exchange and follows best practice corporate governance.
Suitable for everyone
Plus 500* is one of the most easy to use trading platform out there yet it includes advanced features attractive to experienced traders, including a whole host of risk management tools:
- Account Leverage
- ‘Close at Profit’ [Limit] or ‘Close at Loss’ [Stop loss] rates
- Guaranteed Stop
- Price alerts
- Trailing Stop
Forex Trading Platform
Plus500* offers more than 50 currency pairs with a leverage of up to 1:294. Their free trading platform provides professional graphs and profit/loss limits
Diversification in trading
Plus500 traders* can trade CFDs with over 2,000 instruments (Shares, Indices, Commodities, Forex, and ETFs) across over 20 different markets worldwide.
Plus500 is available in 50 markets and can be accessed in 30 languages:
- العربية, български, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Hrvatski, Česky, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Eesti, Suomeksi, Français, Deutsch, Eλληνικά, עברית, Magyar, íslenska, Italiano, Latviešu, Lietuviškai, Bahasa Melayu, Malti, Norsk, Polski, Português, Română, Pyccĸий, Slovenčina, Slovenski, Español, Svenska, Türkçe
Trade on the Go
In today’s hectic daily routine, Plus500 traders know they can keep trading wherever they may be. Plus500 offers application platforms for a full range of mobiles and tablets especially for the busy trader, including downloadable Software, Web trader, iPhone app, iPad app, Android app, other mobile versions.
Try it first
Plus500 offers a free (unlimited by time) demo version.
Plus500 offers a welcome bonus of £20 (€25).
(Validate phone to qualify for bonus and minimum trading required for withdrawal. T&Cs apply)
|Deposit and withdraw methods||Credit Card, PayPal, Bank transfer, MoneyBookers|
|Trading fees||No commissions!|
|Minimum spreads||2 Pips|
|Real time quotes||Available|
|Support||24/7 Email support|
Remember that CFDs are a leveraged product and can result in the loss of your entire deposit. Trading CFDs may not be suitable for you. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
* Your capital is at risk